26.4.13

Reviewed : Cosmedic Eracne N Night Therapy

Hey Everyone,
                        Firstly apologies for missing out from the scene, there was a family function I was busy with and hence could not update the blog. Today on Beauty Velvette, I'll be reviewing a Night treatment Gel from Cosmedic called Eracne N Night Therapy. 


                                                                              The product shown above are sample size tubes and not the standard product.

Price : Rs 900/-
Quantity : 50 gms





The Packaging Says : Breakthrough overnight gel treatment therapy simultaneously heals acne,  decreases oil production, reduces the appearance of scars and prevents future breakouts within days. Our proprietary pore clearing complex combines irritation-free BioSuphur, Salicylic Acid and Retinyl Palmitate for synergistically improved results.
   



My Experience with the product :

Cosmedic's Eracne N Night Therapy gel doesn't come in a Gel form and is actually a Cream with a running consistency and pale yellowish green colour. The cream evens out on the skin perfectly thus moisturizing and helping the skin feel supple and not stretchy and also carries a mild whiff which disappears after a minute or two post applying. I started using it daily at night after cleansing my face with the Cosmedic Sali Q Active Cleanser ( reviewed here ) for about 2-3 weeks and saw a remarkable  reduction in the size of the acne on my face, not only it helped the redness of the acne tone down but also made them clean out from the skin. Till the time I was applying it after cleansing my Face with the Sali Q Active Cleanser which also claims to clear out the acnes, I could see the speed at which it was working but when I paused using Sali Q Active Cleanser and coupled this Night therapy with another cleanser(not meant for acne prone skin) to see how it fares , I felt that the effect of the Night therapy slowed down giving only mere results. But when used religiously, it does helps with acne though I am not much impressed with it. 







The Verdict :
Cosmedic's Eracne N Night Therapy deliver great results when applied after cleansing the face with Sali Q Active Cleanser meant for acne prone skin from the same brand daily at night otherwise it's an average Night Treatment, also I find the price tag a tad steep. It's available to be bought from their Online store Here
I'll score it 3.5/5
                                 

   
The product is sent by the Brand seeking feedback and the opinions expressed in this post are totally as per my experience with the product.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks Posh Chica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics. very good art work. I think you are very fond of article writing and submission. Want to buy something new fashion products with 50%off on winterwear till chritmas CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work.nice to see.Buy Indian Ethnic wears at very discounted prices.Find A store Here

    ReplyDelete