3.12.12

Presenting "Vellvette Box"



Hi Everyone,
                     
                       Firstly I would like to welcome you all to Beauty Velvette a review based blog on all things pretty and beautiful. Hope you'll like it here :) Now coming over to the much talked about and loved Vellvette box which is cute li'l box containing 3-4 luxury beauty samples alongwith their Discription cards and some Discount Coupons incase you wanna buy the full sized products against the samples you got in your box. I ordered mine the previous month after getting tempt seeing all the beautiful boxes of the fellow bloggers. I bought a 3 months subscription because subscriptions for a single month were sold out already when I logged in to buy the box :)
The box came to me last Monday and I am really impressed with the products I got in my box, perfectly to my taste and preferences and I was completely mesmerized by the awesome aroma that the box carries inside it . In my Box I got :

1] CAUDALIE Fleur De Vigne Shower Gel - 30 ml
2] CLINIQUE Airkiss and Kissyfit Lipgloss Duo
3] CLARINS UV Plus HP SPF 40 Day Screen Protection - 10 ml

                                 

                                                                                          CAUDALIE Fleur De Vigne Shower Gel - 30 ml


                                             
                                         

                                                                              CLINIQUE Airkiss and Kissyfit Lipgloss Duo with SPF 15






CLARINS UV Plus HP SPF 40 Day Screen Protection - 10 ml



                                                         I am excited to try out all the 3 products and will share my experiences on the trio soon. :)
                                             Did you subscribe for the Vellvette Box ?? What all did you get in your box ?? Share your comments below.

11 comments:

  1. hey..nice blog..i'm ur first follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Budget Belleza, A hearty welcome to Beauty Velvette :)

      Delete
  2. The lipgloss looks great..wud love to see it's review... :D
    n best of luck for ur blog....hope it keeps on growing dear.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your wishes Neha, will review the lipgloss really soon :)

      Delete
  3. ooooh u got such great stuff and thankfully no nyx products :p

    Congratulations on starting ur blog..Wish u all the success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, welcome to Beauty Velvette.
      Yup thankfully No NYX :), did you subscribe for Vellvette Box, what all did you got ??
      Thanks for all the wishes :)

      Delete
  4. even i got the lip gloss and the clarins ! :)
    welcome to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Poorva, Welcome to Beauty Velvette :)
      I totally loved both the shades of the lip gloss and even liked Clarins for it's super absorbing formula.
      Thanks for the welcome, I also own another blog i.e http://deals-stealsnmore.blogspot.in/ so I am a li'l experience holder in the field of blogging and now trying my hand in review based blogging too :D

      Delete
    2. oh thats great :)

      Delete
  5. Welcome to the Blog-o-sphere Beauty Velvette!
    And nice stuff you've got there. :)

    Love,
    Dhriti.
    http://dhritinks.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dhriti, Welcome to Beauty Velvette :)

      Delete