3.5.13

Sneak Peek : Vellvette Box ( April )


Hey Everyone,
                            Today on Beauty Velvette, I bring you my April month's Vellvette Box with a predictable Mardi Gras Palette plus 2 more goodies.

April Vellvette Box


April Vellvette Box






April Vellvette Box


The products I received in my April month's Vellvette Box are as below :


Mardi Gras Eyeshadow/Lipstick/Lipgloss Trios


Lush Aqua Marina Cleanser


The Natures Co. Spearmint Body Wash


So these are the contents I received in my this month's Vellvette Box, I'll not say I am blown away by the selection of products in my box as these are not what we call Luxury samples but they not that average either. I haven't seen or heard of the Mardi Gras Palette before so I am on the fence of having it added in the box but I quite like it's appearance and the colour palette. I was so longing for a Max Factor Lipstick to be a part of my box after seeing it in Ankita (Corallista's) Box but anyways I am quite happy with the mix of products I received and Overall the worth of the box.

What did you receive in your April Vellvette Box and what do you loved the most in your box ??



3 comments:

  1. I got a Max Factor "mini-size" mascara instead of the Spearmint wash, the rest were all the time. I loved the palette until I found out it was introduced in 2004. I'm hoping this is slightly more recently-manufactured, though :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Max factor Mascara was a good edition to the box, lucky you received it. :)Let's see what's in store for us for the month of May (I am keeping my fingers crossed).

      Delete
  2. best orthopedic hospital in karimnagar

    Thanks for posting this informative article. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.
    RENEE HOSPITAL is the leading providers of healthcare in Telangana region and has been serving the community for more than 15 years by providing comprehensive treatment for the patients.

    ReplyDelete